USB Overdrive 5.1 is fully compatible with Monterey.
The USB Overdrive works fine in macOS Monterey 12.x and Big Sur 11.1 to 11.6.x.
Please read the notes carefully and uninstall any previous version of the USB Overdrive before installing this one.
I am still working with Apple to improve the scrolling experience.
Note that the USB Overdrive does not handle any Apple mouse, trackpad or keyboard. Apple devices have custom support in macOS and they would lose functionality if taken over by the USB Overdrive.
Shameless plug: My famous Contact Tool for iOS is back!
New in version 5.1:
- Fully compatible with Monterey
- Fixes a rare issue with Microsoft mouse detection
- Fixes a minor issue at device disconnect, restart or logout
System requirements for version 5.1:
- macOS Monterey 12.x or macOS Big Sur 11.1 to 11.6.x
USB Overdrive 4.0.1 is available for macOS 10 Catalina.
The previous release of the USB Overdrive works great in macOS 10.15 Catalina and still supports macOS 10.14 Mojave, macOS 10.13 High Sierra, macOS 10.12 Sierra and 10.11 El Capitan. It works with USB and Bluetooth mice, keyboards, trackballs, trackpads, joysticks, gamepads and gaming devices from almost any vendor.
New in version 4.0.1:
- Now compatible with Catalina
- Works with Bluetooth Smart (aka Bluetooth LE) devices
- New separate Line and Pixel speeds for Accelerated scrolling
- Improved support for Logitech Bluetooth mouse devices
- Various fixes and updates for minor issues in 4.0
System requirements for version 4.0.1:
- macOS 10.15 Catalina
- macOS 10.14 Mojave
- macOS 10.13 High Sierra
- macOS 10.12 Sierra
- macOS 10.11 El Capitan
Support for older macOS releases:
- Please visit the Downloads page to find a version of the USB Overdrive that works on your system.