Version 4.1 coming soon for macOS 11 Big Sur.
A new release of the USB Overdrive will soon be available for download. Please be aware that version 4.0.x does not work with Big Sur.
USB Overdrive 4.0.1 is available for macOS 10 Catalina.
The previous release of the USB Overdrive works great in macOS 10.15 Catalina and still supports macOS 10.14 Mojave, macOS 10.13 High Sierra, macOS 10.12 Sierra and 10.11 El Capitan. It works with USB and Bluetooth mice, keyboards, trackballs, trackpads, joysticks, gamepads and gaming devices from almost any vendor.
Note that the USB Overdrive does not handle any Apple mouse, trackpad or keyboard. Apple devices have custom support in macOS and they would miss some functionality if taken over by the USB Overdrive.
New in version 4.0.1:
- Now compatible with Catalina
- Works with Bluetooth Smart (aka Bluetooth LE) devices
- New separate Line and Pixel speeds for Accelerated scrolling
- Improved support for Logitech Bluetooth mouse devices
- Various fixes and updates for minor issues in 4.0
System requirements for version 4.0.1:
- macOS 10.15 Catalina
- macOS 10.14 Mojave
- macOS 10.13 High Sierra
- macOS 10.12 Sierra
- macOS 10.11 El Capitan
Support for older macOS releases:
- Please visit the Download page to find a version of the USB Overdrive that works on your system.